Welcome to Adventure Hotels of Costa Rica
Adventure Hotels of Costa Rica is a non-profit association of over 80 small eco-friendly, owner-operated, value-priced hotels strategically located throughout Costa Rica. Learn more...
The Villa Hermosa, Private Guesthouse
La Fortuna/Arenal Beautiful private guesthouse in the countryside of La Fortuna. Master suite, bath, living room, dining room, kitchen, BBQ, pool, patio, gardens, volcano view, pool table, darts & more.
Arenal Volcano Inn
La Fortuna de Arenal The Arenal Volcano Inn, at the base of active Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica is a new hotel with modern rooms and all the amenities, A/C, small kitchen, two swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, and straight ahead views of eruptive Arenal Volcano, near two hot springs, caves, rafting, wildlife.
San Jose / Airport Easy fly-in, fly-out, free airport taxi, 34 modern clean value-priced rooms, A/C, cable TV, WiFi, full breakfast included, Mayan Indian theme throughout, safe neighborhood, rest.& bar overlooking a large new solar-heated pool & Jacuzzi hot tub, 4 guest computers, 10 piece gym, easy access to San Jose's Central Market, shopping, museums and nightlife, rated # 2 of 76 San Jose hotels on TripAdvisor
Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast
San Jose - Santa Ana We offer a fabulous hot breakfast,WIFI, complimentary airport pick-up, custom furniture & local artwork. Room have AC, cable TV, honor bar with beverages and snacks, alarm clocks, hair dryers, bathrobes and fresh cut flowers. A pool highlights the deck overlooking the canyon with its river, tropical flowers,plants, exotic birds and butterflies. Rated #10 Worldwide-Travelers Reviews.
Manuel Antonio A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Enjoy a variety of accommodations, a spacious studio, two bedroom getaways, or an 1800 sq.ft 3 bedroom home. Pool with sun deck, lounge chairs, table, and gas grill. Each villa is fully furnished with your own kitchen, cable TV, AC, WiFi, and personal safe. Outstanding guest reviews.
Castillo de Pavones
Playa Pavones 8-level luxury ocean view castle hotel overlooks 360 view of Pavones, directly in front of famous surf point break, luxurious, surprisingly affordable suites, 2 person jacuzzis, A/C, SKY TV, WiFi, private balconies, 3-level restaurant with lookout tower, fantastic wildlife, private walkway, path and easy stairs lead to a volcanic spring fed river with tropical swimming coves, grand buffet breakfast and drinks made to order for all guests, living area, dining area, refrigerator, coffee maker & unlimited Costa Rican Coffee
Golfo Dulce Lodge
Piedras Blancas National Park Golfo Dulce Lodge is a remote eco-lodge surrounded by the primary rainforest of the Piedras Blancas National Park, overlooking Corcovado, near Golfito, south Pacific Costa Rica, access by boat, comfortable bungalows and rooms, solar-heated water, hydro-electricity, 750 private acres, 340 bird species, rated Four Green Leaves, European/Tico cuisine, hiking trails, dolphins, swimming, snorkeling.
La Isla Inn
Playa Cocles, Puerto Viejo, Limón La Isla Inn is in front of beautiful Playa Cocles on the south Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, spacious hand-carved wooden rooms, delicate furnishings, air-conditioning, safe, WiFi, TV, exotic plants and animals abound, swim, snorkel, surf, rainforest tours, hearty complimentary breakfast, delicious lunch, great staff team.
Coral Hill Bungalows
Cahuita Coral Hill Bungalows, in Cahuita, on the Caribbean of Costa Rica is set in beautiful gardens and trees steps to the beaches, the friendly village and Cahuita National Park. Romantic hardwood bungalows with soft mosquito netting, owner/chef-made gourmet breakfast, rainwater showers, fruit trees and jungle animals, swim, snorkel, horseback ride, or relax in a hammock.
Casa Marbella Bed and Breakfast
Tortuguero Clean, comfortable, value-priced Casa Marbella B&B in Tortuguero Village is ideal for independent travelers wanting an authentic cultural experience, quietly cruise the canals watching and listening for monkeys, sloths, colorful birds, cayman, crocodiles, even manatees, check out the Turtle Research Station, and enjoy locally grown cuisine.
- Blue River Resort, Hot Springs and Spa - Rincon de la Vieja
- Rancho Armadillo Estate - Playas del Coco
- Casa de Serenidad - Playa Flamingo
- Conchal Hotel - Playa Brasilito
- RipJack Inn - Playa Grande
- Panacea de la Montaña - Tamarindo
- Hotelito Si Si Si - Playa Junquillal
- Hotel Luna Azul - Ostional
- Hotel Entre Dos Aguas - Samara
- The Flying Scorpion - Playa San Miguel
- Hotel Casa Cecilia - Playa Santa Teresa
- Ylang Ylang Beach Resort - Montezuma / Nicoya Peninsula
- Naturelodge Finca los Caballos - Montezuma
- Lodge Margouillat - Tambor
- Fidelito Holiday Ranch - Playa Tambor
- Michael's Surfside Hotel - Puntarenas, Puntarenas
- Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo - Puntarenas- Miramar
- Sunset Hotel - Monteverde
- EL Viandante - Monteverde
- Villa Decary - Nuevo Arenal
- The Red Sunset of Guanacaste - Lake Arenal, Volcano Arenal area
- Tenorio Lodge - Bijagua - Rio Celeste
- Leaves & Lizards Arenal Volcano Retreat - Monterrey - La Fortuna Area
- The Villa Hermosa, Private Guesthouse - La Fortuna/Arenal
- Arenal Volcano Inn - La Fortuna de Arenal
- Heliconia Island - Las Horquetas de Sarapiqui
- Rancho Naturalista - Tayutic de Turrialba
- Orosi Lodge - Orosi Valley
- Ambrosia en la Montaña, Bed & Breakfast - Orosi, Cartago
- Sportsmens Lodge - San Jose
- Adventure Inn - San Jose / Airport
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast - San Jose - Santa Ana
- Amatierra Retreat & Wellness Center - San Pablo de Turrabares
- Hotel Poseidon - Jaco
- La Dolce Vita - Esterillos Oeste
- Cocomar Beach Resort & Spa - Parrita Palo Seco
- Condotel Las Cascadas - Quepos/Manuel Antonio
- Condominium Villas Mymosa - Manuel Antonio
- Hotel La Colina - Manuel Antonio
- Natural Pacific Suites - Manuel Antonio
- Jungle Creek - Manuel Antonio
- Rafiki Safari Lodge - Rio Savegre
- El Toucanet Lodge - Copey de Dota
- Hotel De Montaña El Pelicano - San Gerardo de Rivas Perez Zeledon
- Rio Magnolia Nature Lodge - Dominical
- Villas Escondrijo - Dominical
- B & J Cabins - Uvita
- Terrazas De Ballena - Uvita
- Villas De Oros - Playa tortuga
- El Castillo/Alma de Ojochal - Ojochal
- Sabalo Lodge - Osa Peninsula
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp - Drake Bay, Osa Peninsula
- Finca Exotica Eco Lodge - Playa Carate
- Castillo de Pavones - Playa Pavones
- Ojo del Mar - Peninsula de Osa
- Finca Kobo - 17 km north of Puerto Jimenez
- Golfo Dulce Lodge - Piedras Blancas National Park
- Saladero Lodge - Golfo Dulce near Golfito or Pto Jimenez
- Finca Bellavista - La Florida de Piedras Blancas
- El Arbol - Gandoca Manzanillo wildlife refuge
- Hotel La Costa de Papito - Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Pachamama Jungle River Lodge - Playa Punta Uva, Puerto Viejo Talamanca
- Korrigan Lodge - Puerto Viejo, Punta Uva
- Chimuri Beach Retreat - Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Samasati Nature Retreat - South Caribbean, Puerto Viejo
- Mother Dear Cottages - Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- La Isla Inn - Playa Cocles, Puerto Viejo, Limón
- Geckoes Lodge - Cocles, Puerto Viejo
- Casa Marcellino Lodge - Cahuita, Limón
- Escape Caribeño Bungalows - Puerto Viejo
- Kayas Place Hotel - Puerto Viejo
- Tierra de Sueños - Playa Chiquita de Talamanca
- Bungalows Aché - Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows - Cahuita
- Hotel Magellan Inn - Cahuita
- 10 Degrees Above - San Miguel de Matina, Limon
- Laguna Lodge - Limon, Tortuguero
- Casa Marbella Bed and Breakfast - Tortuguero
- Turtle Beach Lodge - Tortuguero
Why stay at an Adventure Hotels of Costa Rica (AHCR) member hotel?
- You can trust each member hotel has been pre-screened for quality.
- You can find an AHCR member hotel virtually anywhere you want to stay in Costa Rica.
- Choose from a variety of hotel types: sun, sand, surf and snorkel hotels; cool mountain inns with panoramic views; extreme adventure lodges; deep
nature retreats; small friendly B&B's; historic city hotels; yoga and wellness spas; sport fishing resorts; even a first and last night airport hotel.
- Each hotel is owner-operated, reflecting its' own unique eco-friendly Costa Rican personality (no universally-standardized chain hotels allowed).
- If, through AHCR, you discover that special little hotel you want to stay at, ask for your 10% discount at time of booking.
- Communicate directly with the hotel to customize your Costa Rica vacation